At Pure Chiropractic and Wellness, we understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients, and in consideration for our therapist’s time, we have adopted the following policies:
Out of consideration for our massage therapist, please arrive on time, or earlier, for your appointment. If you are a new patient, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to fill out paperwork.
If you are running late, please call our office to let us know and we will accommodate you the best we can. If you are late, please note that each minute past your scheduled time will be deducted from your scheduled massage time.
- A credit card will be required to be put on your file for last minute cancellation charges.
- A 24 hour advance notice is required to cancel an appointment. This allows the opportunity and time for someone else to avail themselves for our services.
- If you do not give the 24 hour notice, and we are unable to fill your time slot, you will be charged half of the service fee, up to $25.
- If you do not give a 24 hour notice, and we are able to fill your slot, you will not be charged. However,
- there is no guarantee that your time slot will be filled.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a no-show. They will be charged 50% of their service fee and a full down payment will be required for the next appointment (which will be forfeited if you do not show up to that appointment either).